- - All digital products (products) developed by DinoMatic are the property of DinoMatic and by purchasing them you get a non-transferable, non-exclusive and limited license to use them.
- - You may not claim any intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified.
- - Products purchased at DinoMatic are for the exclusive use for those purchasing them.
- - Products purchased at DinoMatic are not allowed to be resold or redistributed, modified or unmodified.
While DinoMatic aims to make the products and services as available and functional as reasonably possible, DinoMatic makes no representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied.
In addition to that, all DinoMatic products and services are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall DinoMatic be liable for damage of any kind.
You understand, acknowledge and agree to the foregoing, and that your use of any DinoMatic service or product is subject to the same.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, or you have an issue that we aren't able to solve and it makes our products unusable for you, we'll consider offering you a refund.
You can request a refund if:
- - You've contacted us for support and did NOT receive a solution
- - You're within first 7 days of your purchase
- - Issues are NOT caused by a 3rd party software
- - You purchased a package other than 'LifeTime'
Refunds are offered at our sole discretion.
Our order process is conducted by our online reseller Paddle.com. Paddle.com is the Merchant of Record for all our orders. Paddle provides all customer service inquiries and handles returns.
Support is included in any purchase from DinoMatic and is provided through email communications by request and does not include any customizations on your website. Support is intended for product setup issues and bug fixes.