Last updated: September 15, 2023
In order to ensure confidentiality and lawful processing of its visitors' personal data, DinoMatic conducts its activities in strict compliance with the requirements set in GDPR - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
Information about you stored on our server - name, email address and any other information that you may provide by filling in forms on this website. This data is not shared with anyone, never sold or rented, and it's deleted when you delete your account.
This website doesn't bother to track you, a couple of cookie files stored on your browser used for usability of this website are encrypted and can be deleted by you at any time.
We may collect the following data from you:
- - Information that you provide by filling in forms on this website. This includes information provided at the time of opening an account or making a purchase.
- - If you contact us (contact form or support tickets), we may keep a record of that correspondence. Contact form data is deleted within a month after the last correspondence and support tickets are only deleted when you delete your account.
- - For keeping track of authenticated sessions we use a small number of cookies. This site does not provide any third party cookies and makes no effort to track you. You can delete stored cookies from your browser whenever you wish.
- - If you make a purchase or start a subscription we may ask you to provide us with information such as your name and payment information. Your name and card details will not be stored in our database. You may skip this step by making a cryptocurrency payment in which case no information is provided.
Cryptocurrency payments are provided by NOWPayments.io. No personal information is sent to NOWPayments either by you or this website.
We use Mailgun.com for sending out some emails, and they keep logs which include email addresses. These logs are deleted after 5 days.
Our analytics provider - Plausible.io - does not collect any personal information and does not store any cookies on your browser.
Below is the description of cookies stored on your browser by this website:
- - to avoid having to log in after every page load a cookie file is stored on your browser which is encrypted and does not contain any personally identifiable information about you.
- - to keep you logged in after you close your browser (if you checked the remember me checkbox) a cookie file is stored on your browser which is encrypted and does not contain any personally identifiable information about you.
- - to protect you from cross-site request forgery attacks a cookie file is stored on your browser. The content of this cookie is encrypted and does not contain any personally identifiable information about you
Those are the cookies used by this website and you can always delete them from your browser.
How we use your information
We use information held about you for the following purposes:
- - To notify you about any changes to the products and services.
- - To provide you support.
Protection of your information
We never misuse, sell, rent, share or give away any personal information to any third parties. We hate when it's done to us.
You have the right to request access to personal data that we may have about you.
You have the right to access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information at any time, either through your account or by contacting us.
Questions and contact information
For any inquiry regarding data protection or privacy, please send an email at [email protected]